Knock notifications are simple and fast forward :
- You have two email recipients, one for open hours notifications, the other one for on-duty notifications. The only difference between the two recipients is the notification threshold :
- The open hours recipient receive all thresholds. You should process these notifications during working hours period.
- The on-duty recipient (which is optional) receive only high and disaster thresholds. You should process these notifications during on-duty period.
- Both recipients always receive notifications (7/7, 247), whatever the datetime.
- Everything works in UTC / GMT. You don't care about time zones.
You can configure recipients in this page.